Wednesday 15 August 2012

The Little bit of Obessesiveness

I read through all the information that the midwife sent me word for word.

It is all I can think about.  Having a VBAC & how am I going to get my body to obediently go into labour and let me have this baby 'naturally'.

I've made a summary of what visits I will see the midwife, what visits I will see my current gynea and what visit I will go and see the back up gynea at Genesis in case I do need a emergency cesarean again.

I wrote a little page on My Personal Motivation for TOLAC in case the midwife questions my motives.  I came up with three things:

The healing is quicker, I can go home sooner & I can pick up my little girl without being in pain.

I made a list of questions for the midwife:

Will you do a stretch and sweep?
Will you allow me to go beyond 40 weeks & can I then go for reflexology & acupuncture to try and induce labour naturally?
What if my body really is too small to deliver vaginally & my body just will not go into labour?
In your experience, do the babies generally come out okay or is the risk increased for them to have to be admitted to NICU?
Do you monitor the fetal heart rate all the time & will you pick up very quickly when something is wrong?
What do I need to put in my birth plan?


No comments:

Post a Comment