Friday 3 August 2012

The Thought of Giving Birth

Okay so now everything is confirmed & definite.  Now I start thinking about actually having the baby - as in the actual act of giving birth and I feel almost this compulsive need to pursue my dream of birthing this baby naturally.    

I discuss this with Dad while we are driving and he is supportive although a little apprehensive, especially because the gynea said from the very beginning I will have to have a cesarean with our next child now also & that natural birth will be too dangerous.  The nurse that did our antenatal classes before we had Lo was also very adamant about 'not even going there'.

So I decide to make an appointment with a midwife at Genesis - an active birthing clinic - to discuss this option.  All I want to do is make an informed decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment